Counselling, Psychotherapy and Hypnotherapy in Leeds
I am Juna Brookes, an accredited Counsellor, Psychotherapist and Hypnotherapist.
I put my heart and soul into my work, love to support people and see the positive changes we can make together.
I help people to be free from their sufferings by using my extensive knowledge, skills and training. I am an integrative therapist and I always look out for different ways, theories, techniques to improve myself and to help my clients.
On the sessions I can use my CBT or EMDR skills, the art/creative materials, NLP or hypnotherapy tools. It is always good to talk to find the ways for feeling better but sometimes some deeper therapies require to make the difference for my clients.
Usually the initial assessment session gives me a better picture in how to tailor the therapy directly to my client's needs.
Contact me if you are :
● experiencing difficult to manage emotions such as; anxiety and stress of the unknown , anger or low self esteem
● Feeling isolated and lonely
● Finding yourself worrying more than usual.
● Suffer with the bereavement of the friends or family members
● Suffer with unsolved traumas/flashbacks/nightmares ( PTSD)
● Feeling anxious or depressed ( perhaps you feel both of them)
● If you suffer with low self esteem and need some tools and techniques to feel motivated, stronger, more tolerant and care free
● If you have irrational fears
I am Leeds based LS18, Horsforth . I work both online and opened some face to face appointments recently.
I specialise in Trauma/PTSD and anxiety. That means I help clients to let go and be free of the traumatic incidents which happened in the past.
Using a combination of talking therapy, rewind, EMDR skills, EFT ( emotional Freedom technique) and other reframing techniques it is possible to eventually move on and enjoy your life.
The following are the main goals of trauma therapy:
To neutralise the negative emotions around the event/events
To eliminate the symptoms of trauma such as flashbacks, nightmares, anxiety or panic attacks
To change the focus of the past event to the present
To boost day to day functioning
To help clients regain their "personal power"
To help individuals getting over addictions caused by traumatic stress
To equip the clients with skills/tools to help prevent deterioration or relapse.
The charge for Face to Face is £100 for 1.5 h assessment session.
I require the commitment of four 50 minute sessions afterwards
£240 for block booking of four '
This price is for counselling/psychotherapy sessions only ( Talking therapy)
The price might be higher in case of evening or weekend appointments.
I make exceptions for people on low income and students.
My therapeutic sessions will be focused and tailors to your needs and will offer you:
● Grounding techniques for managing anxiety and as a result having a calmer approach to the life situations.
● Techniques on growing reassurance and confidence, resilience and strength
● Hypnotherapy, rewind therapy and/or EMDR
● Tools where you can manage your negative feelings/emotions in between the sessions
● A therapeutic supportive space where you can talk about your worries and fears
I cooperate with multiple EAP ( employee assistant program) organizations who refer people struggling at work due to grief, stress, panic attacks, PTSD , depression, anxiety and other issues. My task is to provide them with solution focused psychotherapy and hypnotherapy so they can get back to work as soon as possible and in a much better place with the tools they need to help them to manage.
I have provided adults and teenagers with therapeutic sessions via telephone, Skype or in person.
Please feel free to read my clients reviews on my testimonials page or here: