Counselling, Psychotherapy and Hypnotherapy in Leeds
I am Juna Brookes, an accredited Counsellor, Psychotherapist and Hypnotherapist.
I usually provide face to face sessions but in the light of the pandemic I offer the therapy online via Skype/ Zoom or by telephone.
I put my heart and soul into my work, love to support people and see the positive changes we can make together. It is tough for all of us in these unprecedented, uncertain times of Covid-19, but together we have to find the strength and wisdom to get through this! We will get through this challenging, unfair test of life and will reach the another side eventually feeling stronger, having learned something useful. Regardless of how challenging it is we should take it as life learning experience. We will overcome and celebrate later. There is always a rainbow at the end of the storm. I want to believe there is one going to be seen very soon.
Contact me if you are :
● experiencing difficult to manage emotions such as; anxiety and stress of the unknown , anger or hopelessness, depression and agitation.
● Feeling isolated and lonely
● Finding yourself worrying more than usual.
● Suffer with the bereavement of the friends or family members
● Suffer with unsolved traumas/flashbacks/nightmares ( PTSD)
● Feeling anxious or depressed ( perhaps you feel both of them)
I am Leeds based LS18, but currently working online over the phone and Skype/Zoom only due to Coronavirus situation.
Unfortunately, these times are placing businesses like mine under serious financial threat. I hope that my reduced fees for coronavirus-specific support help.
'With regards to the current Coronavirus outbreak, potential clients are politely advised temporarily to refrain from booking face to face appointments. This is in accordance with Government advice in order to reduce transmission of the virus. Please note that I offer sessions ONLINE over Skype/Zoom and over the phone . The charge is £50 per 50 min session or £85 per 1.5 h session over Skype or phone'
My therapeutic sessions will be focused and tailors to your needs and will offer you:
● Grounding techniques for managing anxiety and as a result having a calmer approach to the situation.
● Techniques on growing reassurance and confidence, resilience and strength
● A therapeutic supportive space where you can talk about your worries in a safe, non judgemental,
● Techniques on building up the resources to fill stronger in these COVID -19 challenging times.
I cooperate with multiple EAP ( employee assistant program) organizations who refer people struggling at work due to grief, stress, panic attacks, PTSD , depression, anxiety and other issues. My task is to provide them with solution focused psychotherapy and hypnotherapy so they can get back to work as soon as possible and in a much better place with the tools they need to help them to manage.
I have provided adults and teenagers with therapeutic sessions via telephone, Skype or in person.
Please feel free to read my clients reviews on my testimonials page or here: